Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was a beautiful day.  I decided to not take the camera with me today, and to just enjoy the day of riding without having the concern of finding nice places to shoot dictate where or how I rode.  From home I made my way to Bellevue to meet up with a friend.  From there we decided to ride in the Valley and it was determined I would just guide a fairly random route.
We started the excursion on Front St in Issaquah and taking that road all the way to Black Diamond.  Then just kept riding on through to Enumclaw and through the Muckleshoot to Auburn.  From there we just tooled around Lake Tapps, stopping to enjoy the sun for a bit in Bonney Lake at Lake Tapps and then over the hill through Milton and Fife before returning home.
This was a pretty random ride without a set destination or anything other than riding in mind.  And it was nice not to worry about the camera, though I did find a place I hope to return to, an old abandoned and boarded up gas station just north of Enumclaw.  I think that would be a good place to shoot our bikes in natural light.

I am really looking forward to the rides this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment