Sunday, August 25, 2013

Vashon Island

2009
This is the second time I have travelled out to Vashon Island for a shorter amount of riding than I had originally planned.  But like last time, I had a lot of fun.

The first time I went out there was in 2009. The interesting part about the trip this year is that with the exception of a small detour to a boat ramp area, we rode the same stretches of road...

2009 on the ferry to Fauntleroy
2009 riding partner
2009 photo by Kirsten Lauzon

We stopped in different locations.  The first visit we stopped next to this little shack where a couple of really nice pictures were taken.
Including one of me taking a picture.


This visit we stopped first for food, at a wonderfully tasty little restaurant called Nirvana. The decor and mood of the place was excellent, but the food was outstanding. There were four of us, and we shared a pretty outstanding meal, and one of us even played a pump organ, and fell in love with it.

Later we stopped and I was able to take a couple photographs of her and her on her new motorcycle. Even a picture of the other three rider's clowning around on her new Suzuki tu250...


2013
Edit: A few pictures seemed to have moved or been deleted.  Will try to find and replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment